Why Start From Scratch Every time, When Acro Has The Solution?
- PAYS FOR ITSELF IN UNDER SEVEN JOBS
- RE-USABLE IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
- 100% OSHA COMPLIANT
- COVERED BY PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE
- SAVES SET UP TIME AND LUMBER COSTS
How many times have you walked around a jobsite and seen guardrails constructed of 2x4s and angle cut pieces of OSB. Or how many times have you seen a 5 gallon bucket filled with concrete and a 2×4 sticking out of it to use as a warning line stantion.
Use our quick set up and take down systems. They will save you Time, Money and Risk.
No Measuring, No Cutting, Can Re-Use Mid Rail& Top Rail Lumber
– Use 30ft of 2×4 per 8ft section of Guardrail = $10.5 (Construction Grade 2×4: $.35/ft.)
– Invest $75 per Acro Bracket (8 ft section). = Pays for itself in less than 7 jobs.
– Factor in Time Saved from not cutting boards, meauring, etc. = Pays for itself in less than 5 jobs